A. Roll the Base, Add Toppings
(Pre-heat your oven to 220 - 240 degree Celsius.)
1. Dust your counter with flour. Flatten and roll out pizza dough to approximately 10” diameter.
2. Dust your baking tray and place the pizza base on it.
3. Spread pesto sauce on the base.
4. Add toppings - chicken, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, olives.
(you can reduce quantities as per your preference)
6. Put grated mozzarella on top.
1. Put pizza in the pre-heated oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
(if you have your oven’s manual handy you could just follow pizza baking instructions provided in it)
2. In 15 minutes check the pizza for color. Your pizza is ready to be taken out when the crust and cheese get a light brown color. If it’s not got a light brown color, bake it for 5 more minutes and keep checking for color.
(Each oven has slightly different baking times. Fret not! You just need to do it by trial and error once and you’ll be a pro!)
1. Put fresh basil leaves on top of the pizza.
2. Sprinkle oregano, chilli flakes to your taste.
3. Enjoy your fresh homemade pizza.