InnerChef is an online food discovery and delivery platform, built around incredible cooking experience. We operate the website www.innerchef.com. We’ve designed our services to deliver to you guilt free and healthy meals or teach you unique, fun and new recipes. We currently have two products –
(1) Fresh and tasty meal combos for working professionals, and
(2) Prepped and portioned recipe boxes for the home cook.
1) We've carefully paired scrumptious paninis and refreshing salads so you can save on heaps of time and money. We'll also send you a complimentary bottle of our cold-pressed juices that help you power through the workday and be energized in no time!
2) We take great care in choosing ingredients that are fresh, exotic and not readily available in the market: crisp lettuce and rucola, plump and sweet cherry tomatoes, imported varieties of mushrooms, cheeses and specialty meats. Our chefs use their expertise to prepare pasta sauces, salad dressings, panini spreads and fresh herb seasonings. They also ensure that the pasta and vegetables are blanched and sautéed precisely to have a perfect bite. We ship our boxes with perfectly measured ingredients and an easy to follow recipe card for your convenience. You will experience the thrill of adding, mixing, tossing and plating your favourite dishes within 10 - 20 minutes.
By accessing and/or using the Website or the Platform, you hereby agree to comply with the following rules: Our Site is only intended for use by people residing in India (Serviced Countries). We do not accept orders from individuals outside the Serviced Countries. By placing an order through our site you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and are a resident of the serviced country. You agree to follow the guidelines below:
You will not use the website/platform for any unlawful purposes.
You may not use the Services to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, raising money; advertising or promoting a product, service, or company; or engaging in any pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that:
You will not access or use the Website or the Platform to collect any market research for a competing business;
You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Website or Platform, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website or the Platform; and
You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website or the Platform through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
You, and not InnerChef, are solely responsible for the proper and safe preparation, storage and cooking of the Products. By ordering any of our Products, you agree to use our Services and Products at your own risk.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges (if any).
If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions we shall only be liable to you for, at most, the purchase price of the Products.
The price of the Products and our delivery charges, if any, will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Product prices exclude applicable taxes.
Product prices and delivery charges, if any, are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation
Payment for all Products and Services must be by cash on delivery, credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We reserve the right to change the payment methods we accept at any time. You agree that InnerChef may immediately authorize your credit card (or other approved facility) for payment for any charges incurred under your account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, and you agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred under your account. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of this Agreement. If you have a question about any InnerChef charge on your credit card statement, please follow contact us on our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each recipe box is carefully packaged to stay fresh on the day of delivery and upto two (2) days from the day of delivery, if refrigerated and each combo meal will remain fresh on the day of delivery, if refrigerated. To maintain the highest quality and integrity of the meals after delivery, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate the items when you receive them if you are not cooking or consuming it immediately. Furthermore, you should inspect your package to ensure the contents arrive fresh. If you are not home when a delivery arrives, our delivery person will leave the package for you at your door. If you would prefer that someone have to sign for the delivery, please let us know the specific instructions. In such cases, if you, your doorman, your neighbor, or your alternate receiver is not present at the time of delivery, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact you and reschedule the delivery (in which case there maybe a redelivery fee). If we are unable to reschedule the order for any reason, the order will be canceled and you will be charged the applicable fee for the order and the redelivery fee. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. In cases in which you have designated an alternative receiver, such person shall accept the meals under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. In the case of inclement weather, we will deliver your order as soon as reasonably possible when the conditions permit. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location and/or date for the delivery.
Love In A Jar Offer T&C
1) Offer can be availed on use of 'JAR' coupon code during checkout on app or website.
2) Offer is valid the Love In A Jar subcategory in desserts category, and across all cities.
3) On the purchase of one jar, customers gets a chocolate chip cookie free. With two jars, customers get a small Belgian chocolate brownie free. With three jars, the free item is an Ultimate Chocolate Cake.
4) Offer is only valid from Saturday, 16th of December, 2017 to Thursday, 21st of December, 2017.
5) This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, including InnerChef Wallet Credits.