Position : Backend Engineer
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Notice Period : Max 30 days
Location : Gurgaon
- Over 3 years of experience in PHP/Python/NodeJs Programming
- Experience in Apache, MySQL, nginx, Redis.
- Comfortable with git version control
- Understanding of web application and related specification (security, HTTP protocol, RFC, etc)
- Flexible for emergency support timing based on the business requirement. Must adapt to business needs in terms of working hours.
- Non-Business hour emergency support for critical issues.
- Knowledge and experience of CI, deploy management, development process improvement and QA .
- Involve in whole process of Development, Production System Operation including system maintenance, monitoring, automation, backend operation, ensuring high availability, regular application release, troubleshooting, middleware performance tuning and collaborate with functional , technical team members to provide high quality services.
- Should have service ownership mind & proactively able to react to the production issues.
- Propose new technologies, tools etc to improve whole process of development, testing and production operations. Strong self-learning ability, motivation to work on new Technologies.
- Work closely with developers, product manager, project manager, team lead, security and QA team members.
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or IT related field.
Position : Front End Engineer
- Understanding of using RESTful web services.
- Front-end performance optimization.
- Wire framing and prototyping new UIs.
- Critical issue resolution for emergencies & production issues related to frontend.
- Strong knowledge on RESTful APIs and experience integrating frontend with REST APIs by deserializing web service response.
- Strong knowledge of Git (branches, submodules, rebasing) and other Agile tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
Account Manager - B2B Sales (Noida)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As an Accounts Manager, a person will be responsible for the overall management of client accounts and the handling of end-to-end client relations in a Business to Business (B2B) Environment
- Reach out to corporate and conduct promotional events to increase client base.
- Develop and maintain long-standing relationship with existing clients by catering to the minute details of client expectations.
- Develop a sustainable growth and outreach plan to meet overall company goals and targets.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
Qualification & Experience
Any Graduate/ post Graduate/ Fresher
0 – 3 Years.
We are looking for a dynamic HR manager with following skills/expertise :
1) 1-3 years of HR experience in a mid-size firm.
2) Experience with recruiting, employee on-boarding, payroll management, basic compliance, employee engagement .
3) People person with exceptional communication skills.
Passionate about food? Love meeting new people? InnerChef is the place to be! The fastest growing food tech startup in the country is looking for Accounts Executive with 0-2 years work experience. Your role would include:
- Book Keeping and Accounting.
- Sales Reconciliation.
- Preparation of MIS etc.
- Proficient in Excel
- Accounting Software; Quick books.
Candidate should be well versed with concepts of statistics, probability, business analytics, be proficient in various analytics tools and languages - R, Python, Excel and SQL are needed - and competent in data visualization (preferably in Tableau).
Will be working on number crunching, preparing various business MIS and beautiful visual dashboards as well as applying DS skills to solve various operational and marketing challenges.
Good communication skill and ability to explain difficult concepts in a simple way are mandatory.
Some prior work experience in Data Science will be preferred.